Skip to main content

Yep, I've made yet another blog...

Just before the fourth anniversary of me launching my first blog, I seem to have thought I want to pursue yet another new direction for my personal writing space. It seems like I really can't make my mind up on what I want to write about these days...


No don't get me wrong - unlike my transition from my first blog to my second, the plan is to keep that running alongside this blog, with posts still being created on a monthly basis (just ignore the fact there was no post in August 2018, and I have done a really good job at sticking to that schedule!)

Vantage Point is where I intend to continue the non-car related stuff I liked discussing on my first blog, along with sharing my opinions and reviews on stuff that I have tried out or experienced. So while Code XCIV is more based around cars and a mix between factual and opinion based content, most of the stuff here will be opinion based and will divert away from motoring content. I just wanna prove my writing skills can go beyond writing about cars and games, okay?

As for the frequency of the posts, there is no plan in place right now but I would like to keep it to the one post per month schedule, like Code XCIV. If you're reading this while this is the only post on the site, I hope this gave you a satisfactory insight and hope you'll stay tuned for my future entries on Vantage Point.

Peace!

Comments